(702) 545-6664
Alcohol Awareness Training by TAM® of Nevada
Get Your Card Fast • State-of-the-Art Facility • Fun & Entertaining • Online & Classroom Option
  • Valid Identification

All TAM® card applicants must provide valid identification. All identification documents must be originals, not photocopies.

If you have a valid U.S. driver license, DMV issued ID card, or Passport, it will suffice for identification purposes.

If you do not have one of the above forms of valid identification, you must present two forms of identification from the list below, one of which must contain a photo.

Other Identification Documents
  • Driver license from another county
  • Identification card issued by a foreign consulate (matricula consular)
  • Social Security Card
  • Utility billing in your name and address (electricity, water, and gas)
  • Local work ID (industry related)
  • Bankcard ID (with photo)
  • Sheriff's Card
  • Certified United States birth certificate
  • Certified foreign birth certificate
  • Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization
  • Consular report of birth abroad
  • Permanent or temporary Resident Card
  • Resident Alien Card or 1-551 Receipt
  • Employment Authorization Card
  • United States Military Identification or Military Report of Separation
  • Local school ID with birth certificate (minors- under 18 years of age)
  • Other valid ID equivalent to the above