TAM Cards® for Servers

Get your TAM®! Contact us now!

Do you work as a waiter, waitress, or cocktail server at a hotel, restaurant, bar, nightclub, or casino? If so, you have front-line responsibilities for ensuring a safe environment for your guests by following gaming control board regulations and serving guidelines.

Anyone who serves beverage alcohol for on-premise consumption is required to receive alcohol awareness training every four years. Servers must comply with laws and regulations so that their employers are not penalized or fined for non-compliance.

If a server is caught without their alcohol education card or with an expired card, the establishment could face fines between $500 and $5000. When you obtain your card, it’s also important to go with a credible, state-approved provider.

In casinos, servers must not serve people who are participating in gaming activity if they are visibly intoxicated; and, they must not provide complimentary service of intoxicating beverages in the casino area to persons who are visibly intoxicated. (Nevada Gaming Control Board/ Regulation 5, Operation of Gaming Establishments.) With enforcement efforts on the rise, why risk having trouble with something like alcohol awareness training.

Many may offer alcohol awareness training, but there is only one TAM Card® and only one TAM® provider in Nevada. We offer comprehensive solutions; and, we make sure it’s easy for you to get your TAM Card® fast with our online or classroom alcohol awareness training.

Do you have more questions? Visit our FAQs/Help or call us at (855) TAM-CARD.

Tell Your Friends