TAM Cards® for Managers

Get your TAM®! Contact us now!

Managers working in establishments that serve or sell beverage alcohol have responsibility for themselves and their staff in meeting liquor licensing, gaming control board regulations and alcohol beverage awareness training requirements in the State of Nevada.

You and your staff need valid alcohol education cards with you while at work. Establishments are fined for non-compliance, which can range from $500 to $5000.

Anyone who works in security or serves or sells beverage alcohol is required to receive alcohol awareness training every four years. Alcohol education cards must be obtained through state-approved providers and all workers who require alcohol education cards must carry it while at work. With enforcement efforts on the rise, why risk having trouble with something like alcohol awareness training.

Many may offer alcohol awareness training, but there is only one TAM Card® and only one TAM® provider in Nevada. We offer comprehensive solutions; and, we make sure it’s easy for you and your staff to get your TAM Card® fast with our online or classroom alcohol awareness training.

Do you have more questions? Visit our FAQs/Help or call us at (855) TAM-CARD. Or, would you like us to contact you?

Tell Your Friends